Saturday, September 24, 2016

just saying hi


Hello all and Happy Fall.

I first must apologize that I do not post on here much any more.

Since I got a smart phone over a year ago, and take all my pics on it, and do not know how to get them from my phone to my computer to put on my blog.
I did learn how to put them straight to FB so I post mostly there.

Do hope you will come see me there.....

Hoping all my followers here are doing well, and blessed by all who visit.

Blessings
Barb
Find me on Facebook. 

1 comment:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Have you read about Google Drive? I am moving my pictures from my phone using Google Drive. Look it up on google, read a few you tube tutorials. It works.

You can also just email yourself the pictures, one or two per email works for me.

Good luck.

Joy