Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My "New" Dolls

 I hit the jackpot at the flea market Sunday.
I got a whole box of 1950's/60's dolls.
The one above had no markings on it,
but I was told it looked like a Revlon Doll.


This doll is wood, with a porcelain head.
Jointed so she poses several ways.
I think she was made in Japan.



SOLD

 And this is Cinderella Madame Alexander.

She is listed up to $250 on line, no worries,
she will not be anywhere near that at the store. =)
This is "Little Miss No Name"
She listed for $65-$195 on line!!
(SOLD.)

And here is an assortment of 5" Porcelain jointed dolls.
No clue what they are worth...any one know??

Joining Knick of Time Tuesday.
Thanks for hosting angie,
and thanks for visiting all of you.

blessings all
barb

PS you can find pics of all my new purchases on FB.

5 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Wow--so many old dolls! My brother is terrified of old dolls--I love them. That baby is really sweet.

Unknown said...

Wow, you really did hit the motherload! They are all so unusual. Score.

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

loved your precious dolls... Just beautiful.. My sister collects dolls I will show her for sure.. HUGS and have a blessed weekend my friend ...

Noble Vintage said...

Hi Barbara Jean!

Thanks for your comment on the Farmhouse Show.
If you want notifications on upcoming dates, the best way is to sign up directly thru Aunt Bee's House. They do have a FB page, and they will post dates there, or you can call the shop and tell them.

I think they send out Mail Chimp notifications too. Here' the number if you'd like: 503.585.9749

The next show is in the fall. October, I believe.
Thanks for your visit!

RetroSandie said...

Hi! I just happened to see a pic of your doll #1 and thought I drop a note. I had that very same doll, she came in a long box with several dresses, hats to match each, and hi heels to match each. That dress she's wearing came with a matching picture hat and white hi heels.She's not Revlon, but came from the super market. All the dresses were pretty and I know I had her for a long time. I don't know, however, what became of her. Have fun with your dolls - one is never too old to play with dolls!!!

Sandie