Tuesday, February 26, 2013



I've been featured a
 has been featured at Angie's Knick of Time Tuesdays. So fun!!!

If you have never been over to visit her blog, you are missing out.

She has tons, I mean tons, of great ideas, re purposed vintage, 
 free graphics to print,and she has a cute etsy shop
 where she sells some of her creative goods, and wonderful finds.
She has a pinterest page too.....cannot wait to check that out.
 

After you get there, on her side bar (and across the top)
are links to all her great pages....
It is an easy to navigate blog too. I love that!!

Here are just a couple of pictures to encourage you to go over.
sweet little display in a drawer.... 

 


OK. now, get on over there, and plan on spending a bit of time.

Be blessed all

barb

5 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

It was my pleasure to feature your wonderful laundry vignette, Barb and thanks so much for your sweet comments!!!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Just awesome. I heard those girls @ Knick of Time are amazing. I believe I will go and follow along.. Any friend of your sweet self will surely be a friend of mine .. HUGS and blessings always your way ... YOUR friend THe Rusty Pearl

Tete said...

Awesome! That was a really good post and your display was just perfect! Great honor!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! How fabulous for you!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi Barb!
I hope you are well. This vignette is very creative, love the old ironing board. The link is fun, I spent some time looking around there. Another very creative soul.
Blessings in Your Day!
Marcie