Monday, October 1, 2012

Exciting New Finds

 Well, don't ask me why I love what I do,
I just do.....
Like this old leather camera case.....
soooo worn on the outside....
 and just look at the inside.....
who would ever buy something like that???
well, me!! That's who. I loved it,
Can you imagine where and how long and what pictures have
been taken with the camera that rode for years in this case???
And it still has years of life still left in it....

 close up of wonderfully worn leather....
 and how perfect is it in this vignette at the store?
 another find this weekend.....
(I really did hit the jackpot lately)
 an old Maritime Compass.
 and look at this pile????
I am soooo excited over these finds.
Old Radio Flyer trike.....
Just needs a bit of cleaning,
but not too much!! =)
and my first ever game of Chinese Checkers.
No clue how to play, but it was so perfectly aged....

 and all the marbles are there too.

Well, I have piles more to show you...another day. =)
joining these parties today.
blessings
barb


Thrifty Tuesday


7 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

OM Goodness, Barb, I love that compass! It's amazing what you find!

ELENA said...

Beautiful finds, Barbara! I really fell in love with the Maritime Compass!!!!
Blessings!
Elena (lascosasdeerb.blogspot.com)

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Barbara Jean those are awesome finds!! Thank you for sharing them with us :)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You sure have been a lucky hunter! Love that camera case, I would have bought it too along with all the other treasures.

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Great find on the Game and Radio Flyer trike.

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

LOVE that tricycle, the baskets and the compass is fabulous - what a great picker you are!!

Unknown said...

You just find the best of stuff! Lucky you!