Thursday, August 2, 2012

White Wednesday

 This is an old alphabet chart 
on top of an old school desk...
 a turquoise desk...inside...and on legs.
here is the top of it.....
 Some white garden goodies.
 This is an old refridgerator that had been 
converted to a machinists tool chest.
Hand made by "grandpa" years ago.
He made all the drawers, and kept it meticulously clean.
I had it s a display piece in my store for 2 years...
at least...and have now parted with it.
It has a new home in one of my friend's places....
and a wonderful picture from an old medical book I found.
I'm joining White Wednesday...late..
White Wednesday
Blessings everyone, and have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That desk would make a lovely addition in a child's room Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Little Miss Maggie said...

That machinist's tool cabinet is so cool. I can't believe you parted with incredible treasure.

Shopgirl said...

I bet that was my desk, not really. But it sure looks like one I sat at long................ago. I should have had a chart, I was the worst student. I love all your finds, Mary

Jennifer said...

Such an incredible old tool box! That would be a treasure to have in one's home!

farmhouse-story said...

ok, the refridge re-do is simply amazing, barb!!

Tina Schiefer said...

THANK YOU, Barb!!! I LOVE my new fridge!!! It was love at first sight...how many years ago???? I still can't believe it, but you have visitation rights anytime.. Lol

It truly is a conversation piece...