Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Love Metal.....



Yep. I love metal....
Old wrenches....huge wrenches.....

a little spigot.....

A box of typewriter parts....
an old bell....
salt shakers.....
 
and another salt shaker.
Monopoly game pieces.....old or new..
these look so cute in a  little jar.
chicken feeder
wheel off a sewing machine.
cookie cutter.....

dial of an old children's phone.
and a mystery part.
Can you guess what it is???
More to come....

Thanks for coming by

blessings
barbara jean

3 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

I love metal too! That telephone dial and those monopoly game pieces caught my eye...may have to stop by your store this weekend!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

A feast for the eyes, a pile of old metal treasures. Can't figure out what the mystery thingy is though.

Tina Schiefer said...

I'm with Kathy on this one...I LOVE the child's phone dial!!!!