Monday, June 4, 2012

Fun New Treasures and...Exciting News....Soon!!!

 Just some quick pics to show you my
latest finds.....
Love the color of this tea pot.
(just about anything this color comes home with me.
Well, to the store anyway.)

 funnel..rusty of course!
an insulator.... and
a different tool. some kind of chalk marking thingy.
You know me...I like unique....=)
 very, very cool soap dish for claw foot tun.
 unique insulators....
great little cart....gone already.
and it is almost time for a big announcement.
TOMORROW!!!!!

blessings all and Happy Monday.

barbara jean

3 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

Eeek....love all your finds sweet friend. That soap dish made me say

OH WOW! I WANT ONE-UH THOSE! :)

Love the green pot, too! SWEET!

xoRebecca

Susan said...

Barbara Jean you found some awesome finds! I love the little cart!

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

You come up with the most unique items. I especially love the soap dish. It would go so well with the claw foot tub in my bathroom! ;)
You're such a tease!