Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bloggy Love

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment?ui=2&ik=188ea54ce6&view=att&th=135538fe3e4b73e8&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_TKD4B41ILJZtf3IpxWP6J&sadet=1328554158926&sads=2RVLOwvppi-QPjD4GVfuB1yxbLE
See this sweet vignette??
Look close and you will see a pair of wire glasses on the left
on her Grandmother's Bible.
 Melissa at keep sakes by melissa
found my free tutorials (side bar) and has been trying them out.
Great job Melissa!!
Melissa also does gorgeous, and sweet cards.
like this one: 


Hope you will hop on over and take a look around.
She did a sweet post about me today too.
Sharing the Love....thanks Melissa!!


Happy Monday to all.
Blessings,
Barbara Jean

4 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love that sweet heart, what a very talented lady. It's probably my computer, but the first picture isn't showing up, darn.

Teri said...

Oh, didn't she just do an adorable job on those??? I love her blog and am sooo happy she shared your blog today!! See... told ya I'd be back~~ LOL~~~
Teri

Rebecca Nelson said...

Miss Barbara Jean...

We love what you do! That's why we all follow you so we can breathe it all in! You are magical!

Love, Rebecca

Marilyn said...

Would love to see the picture, but all I spy is some of code. As in, I don't know what it's for.♥♫