Friday, January 27, 2012

Pinks in Stitches and Art



It is Floral Stitches
by Judith Baker Montano. (2000)
 It is a wonderful combination of stitch instructions and patterns,
flower design, and personal information on Judith Baker Montano.


 Just look at these sketches and hand written notes.
and Concise directions....



This is the write up from Amazon:
Flowers, gardens, and needlework go together beautifully in the lush designs that make up this collection of fresh floral scenes. A celebrated artist and teacher offers more than 50 designs based on new and traditional embroidery stitches. Includes a helpful color chart. 660 illustrations, 480 in color.

Check it out at this Amazon site and let me know if you are interested.
$9.00 plus shipping. (U.S.)

blessings
barbara jean
I'm joining  Pink Saturday this week!
Love pink?? Go check it out!

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Barbara Jean! That looks like a great book. I wish I lived in the US. I would snap it up in a second. I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it. Hope you are having a great weekend. :) Tammy

Marti McClure said...

Your blog is lovely and has some wonderful tutorials. Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Gail said...

Sound just like what I want to read so I requested Amazon put on Kindle. Thanks for referral of book.

idémakeriet said...

That book looks very interesting, very much inspiration.
Have a nice sunday.
Hugs Gerda

Lisa said...

Barbara Jean,
I have that book! It's beautiful, but that doesn't mean I know how to do any of those stiches. LOL I am really inspired by crazy quilting & color these days. Thanks for reminding me of the book, I need to look at it again.
Lisa

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, I love this! I must go check it out. After being away from "stitching" for a long time I am just getting back into it. I need a refresher on all of my basic stitches and would love to learn some new ones. I am off to check out that book!

Robin