Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Celebrating my Reader List

YAY!!! My reader/follow list is back!!
After 3 months of being gone and numerous notes to blogger!!

I do hope we are not celebrating too soon. Almost afraid to turn off my blog and computer off now.

I have been deleting some blogs from my list as they said I was waaaaay over the number I could follow.
What made it difficult was not being able to get to my reader list to do anything about it all this time.

OK, a couple of things about following::
Would be nice if bloggers would put their 'follow' somewhere easy to find.  
Like at the beginning or middle of blog, instead of waaaay at the end. 

and, I have asked before: How does my name get on blogs to follow, when I did not do it?
I mean there are some blogs on my follow list, I just would not follow, even if they paid me,
and others that are just simply of no interest to me, yet they are on my list.

That's all. Just a bit of nothing. =)

blessings
barbara jean



3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Yesterday my reader list was gone for a while but is in working order now. I haven't had as much time to visit other blogs as I would like. Never enough time in the day. Have a great week. Tammy

Daniella said...

Hi Barbara Jean!
Thanks for visiting me today! I so appreciate your kind comment!!
And I love your blog! I am going to follow you and bookmark you too, because I would love to see your next tutorial!!!
I too lost my followers a few weeks ago, maybe over a month ago and it was so frustrating! I was lost without it, how would I know who posted and where there blog is? Just because we know the person's name doesn't mean we know their blog name!!
wow. I just wrote a VERY long comment!! LOL!!
So glad to meet you!
xxDaniella

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Glad we're back and hopefully we'll be hanging around for a long time. The followers thingie has been a real problem for lots of us lately. A few weeks ago my numbers were going up and down like a yo-yo right before my eyes. It finally settled down and dumped almost 20 followers at the same time. I know they're not gone, just not showing up. I never realized there was a limit of how many we can follow. Thanks for the info.