Monday, October 17, 2011

Simple & Fun Ideas



 old brush to hold watch faces, or photos....
 make any old candle holder into Fall decor by adding cheesecloth, and a spider.
(spider comes in package of spider rings at Dollar Tree).

 Candles. These were bright white candles,
not great for my shabby Fall decor.
I held them by the wick, and drizzled yellow paint down the candle,
then rusty colored paint, then some brown.
Now I have some shabby Fall candles.

Happy Tuesday and Blessings
barbara jean






3 comments:

Tete said...

Love the painted candles! They would work all year long!

Linecas have said...

Good idea for the candles.I usually only have whites.Gotta remember that.:)

Ido said...

Love the ideas, thank you for sharing. That candle adorned with cheesecloth is my favorite!
XXX Ido