Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More White, Peely, Shabby, Old & Worn Treasures


 It's White Wednesday!!
Another chance to show off some of my gathered treasures!!
Isn't that old wood birdcage just the perfect peely white??
 OOOOH. Peely white, and rusty too. 
A perfect combination on this old scale.
 
 And here is a little old worn book.

Love the cover. click to enlarge. =)
 And who would think it would be Hiawatha??
 And here is another old book...
 
and the inside back cover of an old Bible.
 A dreamy creamy old bowl and pitcher.
Who cares if three is a little crack??

And a whole little bag of old letters and various other goodies.


Whew!! BIG White Wednesday.
Now I'll have to go out and shop again so I have more for next week. =)

Blessings
barbara jean

PS Thanks for hosting Kathleen. =)

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

I particularly love the birdcage.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow, my favorite things, old, shabby, peely, and white!

Carol

Tete said...

Loved every bit of it! Right up my alley.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Love that old scale. Great patina, and the script in that bible is so beautiful.

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Barb!!! I love your White Wednesday treasures....you always, ALWAYS find the best stuff! The Hiawatha book has me swooning....hope you are doing wonderful dear friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Unknown said...

Wonderful white treasures! :)

~Liz

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Everything is chippy, used, loved and absolutely wonderful -- just like old treasures should be. Hope your day is a good one. Tammy