Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crows & Clocks & Lanterns & Stuff

 Just a few pics to entertain you, and hopefully give you some ideas.
a little vignette on the fireplace hearth.
That white wood is a bee keep lid.
On the right is a hand made old shoe repair form.
 Just got a gallon jar of watches and parts.
Wait till I show you what was in there!!
 cute BOO banner and display on old gate.

watch faces and keys in an old drill bit box.
 A fun and unique way to display your little treasures.
(I have more watch faces now)

 little harvest box and display. Did you notice the crow??
and here is a crow on a lantern. I've added a few more at the store.
Love crows and old clocks.
Beware. There may be more coming soon. =)

blessings
barbara jean

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good, you have so many wonderful treasures! Love to visit your shop!

Prior said...

What great stuff, love the banner and your little nests on the side bar, I haven't been blogging much, but in answer to your question I just googled some copy free card site. I have since got a new computer so don't even have the site saved anymore, sorry...I am no help, I know! Lezlee

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love, love, love it all!
Great ideas here, thanks for sharing!