Monday, March 7, 2011

New Treasures for You


Love measuring devices.
Look at the cool cover on this one.

And LOVE that rusty numbered tape.
Now I did not unroll it all to see,
but I'm guessing the WHOLE thing looks like that.
Who would have thought just sitting and looking
at rusty numbers could be so fun. =)


Another nest under a cloche.
(and one outside).

New friends and daughters cards.

New wire cloche. (with a nest of course).

And a bit of new art to remind me where my strength comes from.

Blessings
barbara jean

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the nest displays...the one on the clock is fab & I am always partial to cloche displays. Keep junkin' Tiff at The Cranky Queen

Tete said...

Love it all!

Susan said...

Barbara, I love your crafty art!! I needed a reminder as well where my strength comes from....

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hey Barbara Jean, do you know what time it is? ha! I just saw your post about clocks. :) I love your artwork with the quotations and bits of lace and doily. They have such a lovely vintage look to them. Best wishes for a great day. Tammy

Unknown said...

Just wonderful! You just keep finding more and more great goodies!

Anonymous said...

Ohh i just love visiting your page Barbara, these are gorgeous and that measuring tape is similar to one we used to have but no longer sadly
hugs June x