Sunday, February 27, 2011

Games and Clues, New Stuff for You

Game:
A "new" game.
I do not usually buy games for the store,
but I just loved this one!

Wondering how many games are still made in USA?
maybe lots.

Here is game board....

and the pieces.
Love those little game tokens.
A whole family.
And look at those great cards fro making sentences.
Not sure if I will keep it all together,
or sell as individual parts.

Clue:

Remember this?
and this??
I showed you some parts last week,
and you were guessing what it was.
Her are more. Big clue here.


And this. How cool is this?

and these?
They are all part of this.

an old adding machine.
(think it has another name but cannot remember it)
I am taking it all apart and selling the pieces.
Already have a person dying to get parts of it.
How fun is this?
Cannot wait to get to inner most parts and see what we can play with.
Wonder what the number type look like out of the machine.
New Stuff:
Old electric Popcorn Popper

more parts
(these are for sale.
Rust? or not?)

garden urn, and ballet shoes.
(and see my little hand made eye glasses?
tutorial coming soon.)

More on my store blog, HERE.

Blessings all

barbara jean

8 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, I love vintage everything!!! This post is amazing, Barbara!
XO

Tammy said...

I so remember that game...My sister always wanted to be a teacher when we were younger and played that game all the time. Well, lets just say she did indeed become a teacher. Awesome find!
smiles...Tammy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I remember that game, love the graphics although we didn't pay any attention to that way back when:) The popcorn maker is a beauty. I had one a few years ago and used it as a plant holder.
Thanks Barb for sharing and for visiting with me. Hugs.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of fun goodies, Barbara! I spent many hours as a kid playing that game- I have a set of the people markers, too...I just like how they look!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i love the parts of the clock, great to see. I have also a lot of it, because my dad is a collector of clocks and watches(old stuff) and also can repair them.

Brenda said...

Love the old "Go to the Head of the Class" game. I played it with my two best friends - the preacher's daughters - 54 years ago.

Donna said...

I had that game when I was little, thanks for the memories!!

DK Spins said...

That game sure brought back flashes of memories of being young - Way cool that you found one. And, your old adding machine looks like a comptograph, which was a comptometer with the ability to write. The one I used many moons ago was produced during WWII. Awesome finds!