Thursday, February 10, 2011

"F" is for.......


I'm a 'fan' of Donna, at Funky Junk Interiors.
I'm sure she would do something really cool with this blade.
She has a really fun place to visit, and very helpful blogging tips too.

Flowers: Spring is coming!

Fun: I think I will make a hanger out of this.
I'll just screw it to an old piece of wood.
Coming soon. =)
What would you use it for or do with it???

I'm working on something with these buttons...

and this doily.
It will soon be finished.

Thanks for coming by

blessings

barbara jean

2 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I LOVE that blade. I think it would make a pretty flower! I am see some REALLY GREAT Yard Art there!!!
Happy Valentines Day,
Hugs, Donna

Lisalulu said...

I always love the things you are working on, true eye candy!!!