Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sweet Whites & Glass Balls




New little white treasures.

Love baby shoes, and cast iron birds.

A new little tea set.
Too small to use,
but sweet to look at.
I showed you these glass balls yesterday.

This is what I did with some of them.


And here are the rest.

If anyone knows what they are "really" for
please let me know.
I think when I have seen them they have been just like this.
Simply unique decor.

Hope you will go check out all the other
cute things at Kathleen's Faded Charm.

blessings
barbara jean



8 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean!
I have no idea what those number balls are for. But, I love them.
I won some of them and put them on a white tray. Good conversation pieces.

hugs
Sissie

Rebecca said...

I think the balls are great and what you did with them-I'll stay posted-you'll probably come up with more great ideas!

Unknown said...

Such sweet white beauty! Happy WW!

Lady Pamela said...

My favorites are the iron birds. Never seen them in a pair before. They are sweet. Happy White Wednesday!

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

I so love baby shoes! Awesome 'white' post!

Lululiz said...

The glass balls really make a very attractive display, they sure were a fabulous find.

afistfullofweeds* said...

i LOVE THOSE BALLS ALSO..i FINALY BOUGHT SOME FROM pIER 1. Oh poo, excuse the caps..didnt know they were on...anyway I think the balls are a knock off of bingo balls..I can't recall where I saw that, A blog, iam sure....

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Barbara,

I love those glass balls and how you've displayed them...and of course, the tiny shoes.

I visiting for White Wednesday
{a bit late}

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥