Monday, October 25, 2010

New blog and a "party"?



Carol at
The Polka Dot Closet
has just signed on as my 600th follower!!

Aaaand, I have just finished my 1002 post!
(nice round number that) =)
And it is my 2 1/2 year blogging anniversary.

Soooo, besides that I am telling you about
Carols wonderful blog
(she has lots of great ideas!!!)
I think we will need to have a party!

I'm thinking what I want to do for that.
Something sweet and simple.
(simple is good for me) =)

So stay tuned and in the next couple of days
we'll figure out what is happening.

blessings and happy Tuesday!

barbara jean


5 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Barbara, thank you for the shout out! It seems every time I think I have found all of the great blogs, I find another one! That was the case with yours. I had no idea I was number 600, congratulations! I am not surprised you have so many people who follow your wonderful blog! A party!!! We all loooooove a party!

Carol

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Barbara,
Congratulations!!! How fantastic! "Let's get this party started"...lol
XO
Cindy

Lisa said...

Congrats!! You are one of the sweetest so I am so happy you are doing so well!
Hugs, Lisa

Angela Richardson said...

Hi Barbara, Congratulations on 600followers and over 1000 posts, that is amazing.
I'll look forward to the party.
Hugs, Angela.

Lululiz said...

PARTY!! Yeah! Barb, congratulations, 600 followers and over 1000 posts, thats awesome.