Monday, July 26, 2010

Blue Monday Treasures


I took my folks to the little town they lived in for years.
It was the Blackberry Festival last Saturday.
Of course there was a small town parade.
There must have been 15 old cars in the parade.
So, above is a blue one for you Sally. =)

And here are my folks enjoying the parade.
Nice of my Mom to wear blue for this post. =)
OOOH. Was I droolin' over the blue color on this car.

And here is one of my finds at the sales.
A blue Haeger vase.
Gorgeous huh??
(also sold, sorry).

Happy Blue Monday everyone!!

blessings
barbara jean

Please go visit these sweet gals.





5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love all the great blue and that car, oh wow I would be droolin also!

SmilingSally said...

Corvettes have always produced droll, especially the blue ones.

Thank your mom for us Blue Monday folks.

Happy Blue Monday, Barb.

Kim, USA said...

That car is gorgeous and the stuff makes me drool lol!!

Barnyard Express

Ann - Making Fun Family Memories with Childrens Tea Sets said...

Hi, I popped over to visit for Blue Monday. Very fun photos! Thank you for a delightful visit. :)

Coloradolady said...

A blackberry festival...how fun!! I love that car...it is so sweet!! Have a great Blue Monday.