Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Shoes, Tea & Treats, and Found Treasures






Three finished Baby Shoe Bouquets
(sorry this is blurry, and some sideways)
No cooperation at all sometimes.



These pics are of the same three at different angles.
(some really different angles!) =/




First big Tea & Treats Party at the store.
9 gabby gals having fun!!
(a table of 4 right nest to them)
(That is my daughter Angie on the left.
She invited her dance/exercise class for tea.

What is it??
Almost of full case of old......

Shampoo bottles???
Don't know if I would want to use these??

Hmmm. Sell as is? Repurpose? Both?
Decisions. Decisions.

Little Hankies with blue trim.

Blue snuggles with grandpa.


Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

14 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
Your baby shoes are the cutest little things, I'm sure they will fly off the shelves!

You have a lovely family.

hugs
Sissie

SmilingSally said...

Happy Blue Monday, Jean. Thanks for joining in.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Such sweet baby shoes. You truly have made a sweet vignette! Love all your blue!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! After all the work you put into your tearoom, I know you will have more and more happy customers!

I'm glad your flu has flown! ;-)

Hugs and Blessings,
Diane

Vanessa said...

Hm, I think I'd keep a couple of the nice bottles and try to sell the rest. Beautiful finds and pictures, thanks for sharing those charming pictures!

Rebecca Nelson said...

REPURPOSE those SWEET amazing Bottles. With your gifts you can transform them into something totally fabulous. Can't wait to see.

The baby shoes...priceless!

xoRebecca PS: Your comment to me about my comment to you MADE ME CRY~ You ARE a dear soul. xoxo

kate said...

great post, love the baby shoes and
tea time!!!
kate

joyh82 said...

I just love that little shoe, how cute! Happy Blue Monday!

Dena E's Blog said...

What a beautiful blog you have Sweetie....HBM & Hugs~~~Dena

raggygirlvintage said...

So cute, they look just like the real thing!
Tracey

Sherrie said...

I tried to make a baby shoe, doesn't compare to yours. Yours are so lovely. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Cute little baby shoes! And the tea room is lovely.
...Karen

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website, I had not come across treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your post above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Oliver