Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beautiful Creations

Well evidently the pics are not coming through even though i can see them on my screen.

Soo, it is really beautiful art, and if i can can figure out how to get it on here i will post it today.
Otherwise, I did surely enjoy seeing it myself. =0))
Blessings.


The bird is embroidered on a print fabric with feathers, it's put on a patchwork fabric (of my own composition) like a garden............Around the bird is a nest in 3D; it's crocheted with some real feathers. I like this nest because, it's really in 3D and it's not heavy. Here it's crashed with the window of the scanner........................
What do you think of my creation?
Blessings
Anne

This is a note and pics from my friend Anne, in France. Her work is so wonderful!!
I love that she combined crochet, quilting, and real feathers.
I need to ask her how she made the 'ring' around the 'nest'.

Off for another day on the run. Drs. appointments should all be done with this week, and i get on with my 1 year celebration of the opening of my store. =0))

Blessings, and have a beautiful Wednesday.

Barbara Jean

1 comment:

ClassyChassy said...

No picture appears on my computer screen - only small squares. Wonder what it looks like....